Thursday, December 24, 2009

A Veneto Napoli Pizzeria Ristorante

Prior to watching Avatar, my resident worms were grumbling about extreme hunger. I could almost hear them shouting, "We want Italian food!" As a dutiful mother to my kiddie but biggie worms, I told the boyfriend I'm already famished. Right there and then, I could see the imaginary light bulb lights up in his mind. To him most probably, it's a clear sign to go Italian. I love the boyfriend for that!


I immediately agreed when he picked A Veneto Napoli Pizzeria Ristorante in the 2/F al fresco row of restos of Trinoma.


I tell you, they got big servings. We initially ordered individual orders of pasta, but when we the food server said their pastas are good for 2-3 persons, we changed our mind. Since my sister Nikki has warned us earlier she's still full, we opted to choose one pasta and one pizza.



Meatball parmigiana (good for 2-3 persons indeed)



Seafood pizza (small size)


By the way, Nikki still ordered for food for the sake of "ordering", not eating. I know that since I knew her since birth (?!). Hahaha!


A Veneto cheese steak with fries



Nikki: How in the world can I eat this colossal sandwich?




This seems to be our last couple moment shot for 2009. Burp!
  
With huge servings of food, nice interiors with pictures of the Big Apple, attentive servers, not so crowded and noisy and reasonable prices, I think A Veneto Napoli Pizzeria Ristorante at Trinoma will most likely deserve a visit from us next year.

No comments: