Sunday, December 6, 2009

Piece of Cake

Estrel's Caramel Cake


I'm craving right now for a fat slice of Estrel's caramel cake.

In fact, I could even kill for that slice of heaven.

I've never been a cake fan, but Estrel's made me a convert overnight. Serve me a slice of cake and I'd probably take three until five fork-fuls of it, and that's it. I'd offer it right away to a sibling (when I'm at home), to a friend (when dining out) or whoever it is beside me. Yes, your guess is as good as mine.

But Estrel's caramel cake really was just oh-la-la. Words escaped me right now. Delicious. Mouth-watering. Masarap! Yes, masarap! Definitely not boring to eat. I don't know with you but there are cakes which look delicious and pretty inviting at first glance, and one bite after, you'd say "Ok, fine. That's it!" You'd just go through eating it, for the sake of eating it while entertaining thoughts like "You're fortunate enough to eat this pricey cake compared to lots of hungry kids in the planet." Guilty conscience really strikes you with no warning, right?

Estrel's caramel cake is different. It looks "fine" or "blah", but a bite will definitely makes you crave for more. You'd probably say that life's a piece of cake after one bite!

I guarantee that.

No comments: