Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Amid The Pressure Cooker Whistling

A pressure cooker whistling is my music while I'm clicking the keys.


The pressure cooker is still whistling, whistling more, some more till I think it will blow up to the ceiling. In fact, it's noisy. But I don't mind at all.


And now I'm wondering what's inside the pressure cooker. It better be delicious. It should be, just to compensate the laborious throbbing of my eardrums.


Whistle, whistle, whistle. Whistling while tenderizing meat. That's precisely its main job. It clamors endlessly to the whole house, making its main job known to the household. The pressure cooker is multi-tasking, and I am too. I'm blogging while I enjoy the music - whistling pressure cooker.


If only this pressure cooker ain't hell-hot on the surface, I'd probably do a high-five with it.

No comments: