Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Hooked to James Patterson


My JP books as of today


I'm definitely hooked to James Patterson.


After reading The Beach House (co-authored by Peter de Jonge), my desire to read his novels became stronger and stronger everyday. I finished reading The Beach House four days ago. Those four days were enough to build up the desire to grab a Patterson any chance I have. So here I am, a proud owner of four more books, to wit: The Beach Road (with Peter de Jonge), Sam's Letters to Jennifer, Run for Your Life (with Michael Ledwidge) and Alex Cross's Trial (with Richard Dilallo).


Gosh, I'm so excited.


I don't mind if my tummy pooch will increase in size from seating and reading in my work station. I've been bumming around in the corporate world for more than a month already.

No comments: