Monday, December 28, 2009

Counting Till I Finally Say Cheers to 2010


San Miguel showing off his balls (no pun intended)

I aim to drink cans of SML when countdown to year 2010 begins. When I say "cans", I mean a minimum of three and a maximum of eight. Peeing is always an option, just to strike a balance between sanity and hallucination. It's my way of bidding goodbye to the Year of the Rat and ushering in the Year of the Tiger. Rawrrr!

Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right. 
~Oprah Winfrey

Advance cheers to you, Oprah! 

Here I am, imagining things which will make my life meaningful next year. Meaningful in what way? Too vague. Or it's too safe. I'm still imagining things. Rough, few, too much glitter but true. Oh Lord, it's MC's flop movie I remember. I'll rephrase then. Too much images of grandeur. I'm a word player, you see. And I don't apologize for that. It's F-U-N.


First, rough. Needs polishing along the way. It's more realistic that way. Hey, hey, did I just say "Dream big" the other day? Hmmm. Strikethrough rough.

Second, few. Few is better than more, I guess. When you have so many things and plans, some of them might end up in a waste basket.

Third, too much glitter. Substitute "images of grandeur" for "too much glitter". Stand by.

Last, true. Need I say more? Why bother faking it? 


Few, images of grandeur and true. Perfect.


No tinge of sadness, ill feelings, no mean words, no heartaches whatsoever. Shooo!

I love my life too much to let it get sidetracked by heartache, longing, and daydreaming. So let's sleep.

No comments: