"It's a damn cold night,
Trying to figure out this life."
~ Avril Lavigne's I'm With You
LSS strikes again. Honestly, I can't remember where I last heard that song. It was my national anthem a few years back, when I was patiently highlighting my posture correctors, otherwise known as thick law books, with anything neon. The emo song was then very perfect for my mood swings. Sometimes, I love the life I was then leading, and sometimes I hate it with no clear reason.
Love and hate. When love and hate collide. Mushy, silly song. I'd better stop.
The topic sounds like fun, so behold the list that goes with it.
- the fact that my emotions can run wild without getting permission from me, meaning, my level-headed self
- missing the bus for one second
- the willfully ignorant people
- the lousy liars
- that I can't seem to wake up at 7 a.m. on the dot
- flying cockroaches
- when I forgot to buy dental flossers
- when the movie everyone is so raving about turns out to be a copycat
- when my desktop malfunctions
- grumpy cashiers
- dry hands
- getting old
- too many zits in the morning
- the fact that I can't eat balut as many as I want
- the undisciplined bus drivers along EDSA
- Philippine politics
- Mr./Ms. Know-it-all
- iPod that says "Connect to power"
- fresh blood when I'm about to take a bite of my chicken
- people stepping on my feet without saying "sorry"
- YOU! Thanks for dropping by.
- pasta (spaghetti, fettucini, penne etc)
- short nails
- clean toes
- nice, genuine smile
- innocent stares of kids
- extra salt and catsup on my Mcdo & Jollibee take-out meals without me asking for them
- brown and red rice
- open-toe sandals
- getting complimented on an outfit
- dancing when no one is watching
- singing to my heart's content
- when my mother is in a good mood
- when my favorite songs are played and the same matched my mood right there and then
- out-of-town trips
- white beach
- plants, trees or anything foliage
- colorful flowers
- thoughful SMS from old friends
- Johnson's milk bath
- Estrel's caramel cake
- baked potatoes with cheese overload
- green mango with sweet-spicy bagoong
- cold seedless grapes
- San Mig Light
- a good book
- cheap but pretty tops
- the fact that my LOVE list is longer than the HATE list
- Starbucks coffee jelly frap