Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Feigning sick leave and more




My looooong holiday vacation officially starts today. I filed for  sick leave (SL) for today and two vacation leaves (VL) for December 28 and 29. I'll report to work in January 4. Do the Math. My vacation's even longer than a sembreak.


So what's in the bag for today? The boyfriend and I will watch Avatar at Trinoma . It will be our last bonding moment for this year. He will fly home to Leyte tomorrow to spend the holidays with his family. I, on the other hand, will most likely do the following:
  1. wash my unmentionables which created quite a stir lately
  2. read another Patterson
  3. check my SNS pages and my fling*
  4. sleep late since I woke up late today.
I vow to update my blog every chance I get. That's all, folks!


*Google

No comments: