Saturday, December 26, 2009

Feeding Frenzy + JP Novel = Happiness


Lazy afternoon goodies

It's one day after Christmas. No work, obviously, since it's Saturday. I'm too lazy to go out and watch any of Metro Manila Film Festival (MMFF) entries. So as a bookworm/foodie, I found my little corner of the world with another James Patterson book (Judge and Jury this time) and some yummy treats for my own feeding frenzy. As seen in the random shot, I had a bit of  the following:
  1. Royce Black Chocolate. It's supposed to be my gift to Mama, but the latter gave her go-signal to devour the choc'lit.
  2. Shamrock's Otap. Pasalubong from my lolo. Shamrock's truly the home of Cebu's finest otap.
  3. Super cold Del Monte's Fit and Right (Four Seasons is my favorite!)
  4. Goldilock's Fluffy Mamon.
All smiles! Never mind the bulges!

No comments: