Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Reasons to look forward to 2010

 

Cebu's famous landmark: Magellan's Cross


Come January 14, 2010, my family and I will be going to Cebu. Two reasons why I'm pretty excited: First, my brother will stand as one of the groom's men in my cousin's wedding. The wedding will be held at Theotokos Shrine in Carcar. Second, I'm very, very excited to visit Moalboal's white beach. I don't exactly know how the second reason will materialize. Knowing my parents, I bet they will hurl objections at my plan. But I'm pretty stubborn, so what gives?






Hong Kong skyline from Victoria Peak


February will be an exciting month, at least, for three days. My college friends who are now happily married to each other, Weng and Jay, will be going with GG and I to Hong Kong. Disneyland tops our list of places to visit. I can't wait!

No comments: