Sunday, January 31, 2010

Heavy Dinner at Gerry's Grill

My friend Princess and I are both self-confessed gluttons. During our law school days, we can gobble up everything edible and halal (BTW, she's a Muslim) on the table while updating each other with life's ups and downs (read: chika to death). She feels utmost concern of her family's plan for her in 2011 ARMM elections. I  told her she should follow her heart... to honorable-ness! After dining at Gerry's Grill in newly-renovated Ali Mall, I feel I'm as bloated as a penguin and, after a few moments of contemplation, I feel I'm a donkey travelling in a desert complete with saddle bags. Okay, I'm very full. 'Nuff said.


Sinigang na hipon... Yummy-ness!

 Kilawin na tanigue

Bagoong rice

Chicken lollipop with garlic mayo dip

Lovely four seasons drink

A drink fit for (a) Princess!

 
 Good ole buddies

 
Simot-plato gang (except the half-rice)

Burp! Thanks a lot, Princess! As-Salamu Alaykum!

No comments: