Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thirsty Thursday

I named this entry as "Thirsty Thursday" to commemorate my longing (a.k.a. thirst) for something new, something fabulous, something exciting, something clever, something educational. Nothing new, fabulous, exciting or clever has came into my life yet, hence the thirst. Call it boredom but I intend to cure this thirst as soon as I figure out how. Right now, I have no single clue yet.

Okay, just to comply with my vow that I should publish a post on a daily basis, I'll do a run-down of things that happened on this thirsty day.

  1. I experienced my worst case of being a standing passenger in a bus plying the Fairview-Ayala route. I boarded in Cubao and yet I had the chance of being seated in Crossing. I cursed every moment the driver hit the brake in the midst of morning rush (translation: heavy traffic) along EDSA. A somewhat heavy shoulder bag, a lunch bag, three-inch heeled sandals. Argh. I think I developed a bulge in my arm muscles in my struggle to cope with the damn brake.
  2. Another boring day of workup training. This is the third stage of the process training in the Land of Enchantment. No choice left but to go through with it.
  3. Wow, it seems that familiar souls from law school just invaded the 41/F. New project: Jury verdict. Period: 3 months.
  4. First day of my monthly period.


Whoa, maybe #4 has something to do with my seemingly low moments of today. I concede to that. Period. :)


No comments: