Sunday, January 10, 2010

List your favorite music artists

I do enjoy music a lot, but I don't really think the type of music you prefer defines you as a person. Music fills up the blanks and the gaps in my mind. Although my music of choice lately has been the  Legally Blonde  soundtrack, so that may say something about me considering I'm rewinding the life I had.

Anyhoo, here goes. Judge away...
  1. Regina Spektor
  2. Lenka
  3. Regine Velasquez
  4. Sarah Geronimo
  5. Natasha Bedingfield
  6. Alanis Morisette
  7. Michael Jackson
  8. The Fray
  9. Paramore
  10. Miss Saigon, Sound of Music, Phantom of the Opera, Dawson's Creek soundtracks (those aren't musical artists per se, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
  11. E-heads
  12. Freestyle
  13. Switchfoot
  14. Jason Mraz
  15. Corinne Bailey Rae
  16. Augustana
  17. Duncan Sheik
  18. Howie Day
  19. Maroon 5
  20. Dave Matthews Band
  21. The Carpenters
  22. The Corrs
  23. Lighthouse Family
  24. Martin Nievera
  25. The Cascades
  26. Kelly Clarkson
  27. MYMP
To quote ABBA*, "thank you for the music!"

*not my official favorite but Mama's

No comments: