I'm the long-lost Chipette!
I had an entertaining Sunday afternoon.
Uber thanks to the Seville furballs - as the jock Ryan calls them - for making me laugh. Although the movie overall has little to no basis in reality and/or intellectual value (who needs it anyway?), the following is a list of squeakquel moments that I feel merit a space in my fun bank:
- When Dave first yelled his signature "Alvinnnnnnnnn!!!", I was very amused.
- I suddenly craved for a bag of UTZ cheese balls, the yummy treasure which Alvin found in the kitchen cupboard. I suddenly miss Kroger in Barracks Road. Damn.
- My heart leaped when The Chipettes sang "Put Your Records On" by Corinne Bailey Rae, one of my favorite soul singers. Who would have thought huh?
- Theodore was the cutest when he almost die (I think so) under a blanket of intestinal gas.
- I think it was very clever of Alvin to use the remote control helicopter as their lifesaver. Talk about pogi points to Brittany.
- In an amusing manner, I felt pity upon Eleanor when she was forced to wear clogs to look tall, as ordered by the evil Ian Hawke.
- Lastly, I was happy when I saw Charice Pempengco as herself in the music contest. Proud to be Pinoy!
I do wonder what song will the Chipmunks sing next.