Monday, January 11, 2010

Penny For My Thoughts

The long holiday vacation helped me contemplate on a couple of things. And I find one thought excitingly alarming in a good way. This thought might be fleeting and in just one snap, it may suffer the same fate as any other thoughts I had. It may evaporate. And any unknown possibilities of this nugget will just be hidden under the cloaks of my forgettable self. So here I am trying to make that thought counts, and I think publishing it might help. One step at a time, so goes the cliche.


This quite sums up my thought: There will be a few times in your life when your instinct will tell you to do something, something that defies the odds or even logic. When that happens, you do it. Ignore logic, ignore the odds and complications, and just go for it!



The word "something" is vague, and it may demand a bucket of translations. I don't intend to swim in a dark pool of vagueness or be lost in translation. I have to be clear and sincere.



I need an emotional overhaul to render such thought operative. It is getting exciting. I hope I'll be up and about the minute it happens. So penny for my thoughts?

No comments: