Sunday, January 10, 2010

List the movies you've watched with your BF

This is another no-brainer list. I think watching a movie is one simple way to bond with your partner. In every movie date, two persons shared some things we all seek: a warm hug and a hand to hold for the duration of the, oh yes, movie. I told ya, I'm made of cheese.

As seen in my daisypath anniversary ticker, we've been together for 6 months, 2 weeks and 3 days.
  1. Monsters vs. Aliens*
  2. Angels & Demons**
  3. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen***
  4. Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs
  5. Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince
  6. And I Love You So
  7. The Time Traveler's Wife
  8. Kimmy Dora
  9. Michael Jackson's This Is It
  10. 2012
  11. Avatar
  12. Ang Panday
  13. Alvin and The Chipmunks: The Squeakquel
 I hope to see more. 


*The first 3-D film I've seen in my entire life. Somebody paid for us, and it was in Charlottesville, Virginia. And most significantly, the boyfriend and I were still complete strangers during that time.
**Dating stage; presumed malice. I think it counts.
***Still on dating stage; actual malice.

No comments: