Sunday, January 3, 2010

List of Favorite Films

I'm ready to hit the sack and yet all the cells in my body seem to be engrossed with blogging. But lo and behold! I'm too tired to think of anything even mildly interesting enough to write before I say good night, so I suppose it's about time for a random list.


  1. Amelie
  2. Frida
  3. Titanic
  4. The Other Boleyn Girl
  5. Catch Me If You Can
  6. Legally Blonde
  7. Dirty Dancing
  8. Phantom of the Opera
  9. Elizabeth
  10. Dirty Dancing
  11. The Little Mermaid
  12. How To Lose A Guy in 10 Days
  13. Twilight & New Moon (looking forward to Eclipse & Breaking Dawn, regardless of production quality)
  14. Seabiscuit
  15. Jose Rizal
  16. El Crimen del Padre Camaro
  17. The Sound of Music
  18. Anne Frank: The Whole Story
  19. The Godfather series
  20. Music and Lyrics
Going further would destroy my body clock. Bonne nuit!

1 comment:

Maroussia said...

It will be great to watch Dirty Dancing, i have bought tickets from
http://ticketfront.com/event/Dirty_Dancing-tickets looking forward to it.