- 200 kgs. of pork pigue or kasim, preferably from a snorting, stinky glutton of a pig
- 140 pieces of tablea (cocoa bars from the far-flung mountains)
- 4 liters of HIV-positive blood of a GMD
- Chop the pork into tiny pieces with a sharp-bladed knife till it becomes dull.
- Crush the cocoa bars with bare hands until the smell of bitterness will waft through your nostrils and your hands will have traces of cocoa till kingdom come.
- Mix the pork cutlets and the crushed cocoa until you cringe in pure disgust. Set aside.
- Boil the blood in high fire till it reminds you of Dark Prince's cauldron.
- Drop the first two ingredients to the boiling pot. Put water, if necessary.
- Stir constantly and, voila, an instant carcass soup reminiscent of the tragedy in Haiti.
Serve in high-quality polypropylene container.