Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Peace Treaty Signed at Yellow Cab

Who: The signatory parties
What: Peace Treaty
When: February 3, 2009
Where: Yellow Cab at Insular Building
Why: World peace, no matter how overused it is.

I think the Five Ws above are sufficient enough to show the gist of this post. Apparently, I'm an Italian food fan.  

Dear Darla Pizza and Chicken Alfredo Pasta

I was curious of this particular pizza. It makes me salivate everytime I swipe my card at the choo choo train station in the CBD. Here's what I found after a quick detour to Google: 

"The pizza, named after the puppy love between characters Darla and Alfalfa in the iconic “Little Rascals” movie, offers alfalfa sprouts and arugula leaves [Caveat: Both may taste a little bitter to non-veggie eaters. ~ The Authoress] as main ingredients. They are served in a box along with a pie cut into rectangular slices, sparsely topped with the default tomato sauce, cheese, olives, onions and pepperoni."

Now I know. Cute!
 
And here's the wide-mouthed big rascal enjoying his Dear Darla Pizza.

One particular square of the black and white wall of this food chain says it all. The right side, that is.

No comments: