Thursday, February 4, 2010

If Only These Breads Can Talk

BreadTalk, a bakery of Singaporean origin and famous for its glass shelf and rack display, is a familiar spot everytime I go home. I usually drop by at the Gateway branch for two things: first, earthquake cheese loaf for Annabelle Rama and, second, hot floss for Papa. But this time around, I opted to buy the cartoon faces-inspired buns. I find them too cute to eat, so much so that I took pictures of them.

  
This is Mr. Beans, a bun filled with red bean paste.

This is JJ Baby, a dark chocolate filled bun. With its pointed top that resembles baby hair, this bun reminds me of Jack-Jack Parr from The Incredibles.

 
This is Choco Bear, a milk filled bun. The cutest of them all!

If only these breads can talk... I'd be horrified! Kidding.

No comments: