Saturday, February 6, 2010

Cheap Thrills in Life Series: Claudette's Cloud 9

A quick Google search would reveal this definition of cloud nine (lazily spelled as "cloud 9") --- bliss: a state of extreme happiness. This definition turns out to be surprisingly accurate for Claudette's semi-sweet chocolate cake called Cloud 9!

Cloud 9 Cake
Claudette's (I Cakes)
Valero Street, Makati City
Php 370

The cream filling complements very well with the chocolate cake. It's not too sweet for my taste buds and it's not too pricey. If the latter's not true, then I guess this cake would've never landed in this series, right? I'm even tempted to add an entry here. In food, Cloud 9 is a staple dessert in Netopia's gatherings. But I won't unless I want netizens to have eyebrows crossed out of cluelessness. LOL!

No comments: