Saturday, February 13, 2010

What's Yours?

When I know nothing else, I know that I can answer random Qs.

Your cell phone? Practically defunct
Your hair? Used to be jet black, now corn husk dry
Your father? My knight in shining armor
Your favorite food? Spaghetti with meatballs and lots of cheese
Your dream last night? I was too busy sleeping I forgot what it was.
Your favorite drink? Del Monte Fit 'n Right Four Seasons
Your dream/goal? one of them = to go to Texas this year
What room you are in? Living room
Your hobby? Reading 
Your fear? Losing my loved ones
Where do you see yourself in six years? Still in urban zone as a lawyer/happy wife/lifestyle columnist with 2 healthy kids
Where were you last night? Home sweet apartment
Something that you aren't? A snake
Muffins? Corn
Wish list item? RT ticket to DFW
Where did you grow up? City of Golden Friendship
Last thing you did? Read Mo Twister's entertaining blog
What are you wearing? Jim jams
Your TV? Nope, not mine. It's folks'.
Your pets? Never had one.
Friends? They make my life so bitchin' fantastic.
Your life? A miracle.
Your mood? Fantabulously excited for some jetsettin'
Missing somone? Yeah.
Vehicle? I have to learn driving first.
Something you aren't wearing? Fishnet stockings
Your favorite store? Powerbooks
Your favorite color? Purple or pink
When was the last time you laughed? A few minutes ago
Last time you cried? 2 moonlit nights ago
Your best friends? Well-rounded and awesome individuals
One place you to go over and over again? the Big Apple, Gotham, the City that Never Sleeps, the Empire City, the Modern Gomorrah, NYC
Facebook? Love-hate relationship
Favorite place? Bohol

Whew! That was a bit reminiscent of those quizzes we used to do in senior high, but it's fun nonetheless.

No comments: