Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Amelioration of Goya Choclits Part 4

And I thought I had enough of this childhood choclits. I was browsing the shelves in Shopwise Cubao when I saw another batch of Goya. Yey Goya!

 
 Goya Pretzel Twists in Cream White Chocolate, Dark Chocolate and Goya Chocolate (the classic Goya taste, that is)

 
Better late than never. This is the Dark Chocolate Nuggets. If you've been paying close attention to my Goya series or you're simply a Goya fan like me, you'd noticed that Goya has always three varieties for each product: cream white chocolate, dark chocolate and the Goya chocolate (classic!).

Suffice it to say that I'm looking forward to more Goya varieties. And I also want to remember that one day, I will look back on these Goya related posts and realize how special they were, and how important. I can't know now why these choclits are important, but one day, if I'm real lucky, I will.

No comments: