Thursday, August 26, 2010

Karate Kid: Enjoying Japanese Fast Food with Super BC + Gaby

Super BC* refers to the awesome pair of husband and wife, Jay & Weng, who are both my good friends. The couple is blessed with a little princess named Gabriela Jelena (my godchild) and manages their own travel agency. Why "Super BC"? Click here if you major, major wanna know! In fact, they were our travel buddies last February in Hongkong and Macau. 

Peace out to HKers!

One Tuesday afternoon, BFF Weng told me that we should meet in Ortigas area to - what else - catch up on each other's lives. After several months of not seeing each other, we finally met in SM Megamall for dinner. Due to lack of material time, we decided to have a filling meal a la fastfood style at Karate Kid.
 
Apart from enjoying dinner, one of the topics that was extensively dicussed during dinner was the hijacked bus with tourists from HK. God bless the OFWs based in HK and all the Filipino tourists who still pick HK among all tourist hubs in Asia. Awful things sometimes happen without warning.

Like father, like daughter

My godchild seems to personify the phrase "bibo kid". She is quite confident in making choices and hates dull moments.

The tale of Gaby and the strawberry jelly mouse

Okay, presenting our tummy fillers that night... 

Beef ramen for Pareng Jay

Gyudon for BFF Weng

Ebi tempura for Pareng Jay

But, of course, tempura goodness will be much, much appreciated with rice.

Japanese burger pasta for yours truly

I heart pasta. I can't imagine my foodie life without pasta. It's that simple yet complicated considering I'm really gaining weight from all the pasta dishes I've gobbled up the past few days. Burp.

Iced royal milk tea for me and BFF Weng... Yey!

Best of all, we all shared hearty laughters from this bio-magnetic bracelet which still elicits amusement from yours truly until now. Oh, but that's another story. For now, while writing this, I am happy that I'm blessed with wonderful and generous friends! Merci beaucoup, BFF Weng! Muchas gracias, Pareng Jay! :)

*BC Travel Services
Unit 302 3/F Integrated Professional Offices Building
Dona Josefa #14 Quezon Ave, Quezon City
4684431 / 09228858498

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really appreciate this post and information as well, I never seen such type of post thanks a lot for sharing with us. . .
packing and moving in cuttack.