Friday, August 27, 2010

Dinner at Tokyo Tokyo - for the nth time!

Eating at Tokyo Tokyo always evokes memories of my major, major fascination with sushi way, way back. For me it's like the minimalist version of complying to a classic meal ritual that one should eat rice. BF and I had a quick dinner at the SM Megamall branch last Monday before heading home. As always, I had sushi or makizushi, to be specific!

Red iced tea

Prawn and vegetable tempura bento meal (Php 190 with iced tea) for BF

Chicken ninja wrap has chunks of chicken teriyaki and shredded cabbage wrapped in a pita-like bread (Php 49).

I give 5 stars for this innovative addition to Tokyo Tokyo's menu. The teriyaki sauce spells perfection!

My Tokyo Tokyo meal will never be complete without maki. (Php 39)

Fruity jelly

I never get tired of eating Japanese fast food. In fact, I had another round of Japanese fast food at Karate Kid the day after with Super BC and Gaby. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice post. It’s really informative for the followers and users of this site like me. I like the way you describe this. Thanks for sharing. . .
international movers in bhilai.