Thursday, September 9, 2010

Stranded in Boringsville

When I say Boringsville, it's actually my little corner of the world in the offshoring biz. I'm not inclined to spill the actual details of our work in my blog but, mind you, this blog was born in Boringsville. So I felt like I owe a lot to Boringsville. Whatever "a lot" means. TBD. 



Anyway, there are days that I feel I'm stranded and the only immediate comfort within my arm's reach is a bunch of munchies.
Tong Garden salted sunflower seeds
Mango Tic Tac
Quaker Oats chewy chocolate chip granola bar
Orion choco pie
Fibisco choco crunchies
Jack 'n Jill Nova multigrain snack bar

I don't mind getting stranded once in a while. But I do mind the extra calories not getting burned from my dormant state. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wanted to thank you for this special read. Your site is greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot for sharing. . .
relocation services in gurgaon.