Sunday, September 19, 2010

Lunch @ Kimono Ken

The 31st Manila International Book Fair, which ran from September 15-19, 2010 at SMX Convention at the Mall of Asia Complex, prompted BF and I to go to SM MOA. It's been a long time since I set foot in this mall. The wave of nostalgia only added to my excitement apart from seeing the biggest book fair in the country. Since I'm purportedly on a diet, then my only choice would be soupy noodles. Lo and behold, BF also said he wanted a no-rice lunch.

We had our lunch at Kimono Ken this time.  Whenever we dine in a Japanese foodie spot, we always see to it that we try their maki. It's our mutual favorite!

California maki (Php 135)

The most delicious california maki I've tried.

Iced tea (Php 40 each)

Yaki udon (Php 180) ~ sauteed thick white noodles with pork loin and vegetables

Gomoku ramen (Php 200) ~ salt-based soup with mixed seafood, chicken and vegetables

Surprisingly, my appetite wavered down to only half of this bowl of ramen. BF finished it off for me. I think the diet thing has started to sink in to my system. I took it as a good sign. Overall, Kimono Ken didn't disappoint. :)

Kimono Ken
G/F, SM Mall of Asia

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really appreciate it, I will visit whenever I have found the stuff That I have been searching for in all the web for, keep up the great work!
storage services delhi.