Sunday, September 19, 2010

CBTL

When: September 17, 2010

After the infamous Friday traffic began, BF and I decided to kill time by staying at The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. Thank God for wi-fi and latest editions of pop culture magazines, being stranded in a coffee shop is quite entertaining. Since we don't want to introduce any caffeine-loaded drinks to ourselves, we opted to order these goodies to share. Sweet. Heck, diet went pfft!

Pink guava juice (Php 99)

Guiltless choco delight (Php 135)

I thought I could finish off the whole slice by myself but my conscience came into play. The cake reminds me of Kooky and Luscious' dementia. How I miss it! Hahaha! :)


CBTL
Space 319-A Bridgeway 
3/F, SM Megamall

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great blog and amazing post, this information really helped me, thanks for posting. . .
relocation services pune.