Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Pain, pain, go away!

Twin Lagoon, Coron, Palawan


Mines View Park, Baguio City


PBCom Tower, Makati City

Charlottesville free trolley



I'm truly in pain while writing this entry. Pain sucks. It really does, more so if it's caused by the universal feeling called love. Wikipedia defines love as "any of a number of emotions and experiences related to a sense of strong affection and attachment." Thanks, Wiki, for defining it for me. Damn, am I really this cynical? I blame you, PAIN, for this! That's why I'm posting these pictures to remind me that I was once devoid of this pain brought by love.


I have to trick myself for a moment that this isn't the real me. This is my cynical self, and this part of me doesn't count at all. You see, I hate to dwell in negative emotions. After a series of misfortunes, or better yet, lessons in life, I've come to terms with the fact that once you harbor ill feelings toward other people, you're merely punishing yourself. And who would want to punish one's self, right? No one.

No comments: