Sunday, November 14, 2010

Pinoydon + Starbucks Peppermint-y Goodies

When: November 6, 2010

In this blog of mine, I show my slice of gratitude to the BF.  He has now evolved to a perfect companion during food trips. Why? He now gave me full support to take pictures of what we're eating, unlike before wherein I contented myself with ninja shots of food. So, thanks are in order. Oops, it's not really my dream to be a food photographer but I take simple delight in staring at food pictures. Yes, I torture myself with those. :)

Last Saturday, we had dinner at Pinoydon. It's a simple resto that boasts of Japanese-Filipino fusion cuisine.

The menu

Batchoy ramen (Php 120) ~ ramen noodles in a rich Japanese broth topped with sliced pork, chicharon, quail eggs and fried garlic

Manila maki (Php 125) ~ nilasing na hipon and lettuce, rolled in garlic sushi rice and topped with Japanese mayo

Tocino alfredo pasta (Php 145) ~ creamy carbonara with tocino bits and served with pugon slice

The pasta was so heavy on the tummy. It took me a long time to finish the whole plate. The overall taste didn't impress me though.

Pics with Santa Claus

After dinner, we continued strolling and found a familiar fellow - Santa Claus! We didn't waste our chance to have a picture with him. Young at heart we are! Since we're then enveloped with Christmassy-like happiness, we capped the evening with holiday treats at Starbucks. Oh, for the love of that planner.

Tall peppermint mocha (Php 150) and peppermint brownie (Php 70)


I skipped coffee since I want to sleep the night away. To the man who still makes my heart skip a beat (in a good way, that is) - thank you so, so much! :)

Pinoydon -5/F
Starbucks -G/F
The Podium
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I found this post informative and interesting. Looking forward for more updates, thanks for posting. . .
packers and movers discount offers bangalore.