Thursday, November 25, 2010

Army Navy

When: November 19, 2010

I was tad curious about this fierce-sounding burger joint in the metro. My friends had warned me that the burger is not that impressive as compared to Chili's but my curiosity reigned as always.


After placing our orders, I took the chance to take a good look at the interiors. I find their wall signs unique. I could picture out a giant burrito monster at the end.



It seems that only a few members of the crew manned the kitchen that night. After a major, major delay, our orders came out from the small window in installment basis. Argh. First off, the fries.

Freedom fries (Php 60) ~ seasoned thin cut, crispy, zesty fries

I love these fries! Very flavorful and less oily than Mcdonald's twister fries. They vanished in the blink of an eye.


After what seemed like forever, the burgers arrived in metal plates.

Classic burger (Php 135) ~ single quarter-pound beef patty with lettuce, tomato slice and onions

True enough, it was not an all-beef patty. It's high on extenders. The toasted sesame seed kaiser bun saved the day though.

Small bite

Big bites!

Good thing there's unlimited supply of mayo in the condiments area. I literally splattered my burger with it. Yummy nevertheless.

Army Navy
Glorietta 5

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great blog and amazing post, this information really helped me, thanks for posting. . .
moving in gurgaon.