Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Something New at Go Nuts Donuts & Krispy Kreme

So I've kind of decided that I will blog about anything new or something that caught my attention in this universe. Fat chance, don't you think?

First: Aside from the usual cheese popcorn whilst watching a movie, we* bought doughnuts. Yes, something new, sweet and not the usual toroidal ring doughnut** but Disney donuts from Go Nuts Donuts. Before Krispy Kreme invaded the top spot among donut lovers of this country, Go Nuts Donuts was there. Little did I know that it is known as the "Manny Pacquiao of the Donut World". Check out here.  Anyway, GND came up with Delicious Magical Treats - Disney donuts! Imagine yourself munching Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck and Daisy Duck donuts. The child in me got very satisfied. Ah childhood!

Clockwise from top: Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Daisy Duck & Donald Duck

Second: Krispy Kreme introduces its Baked Creations (Always Bakery Fresh) with Kruffins and Pull Aparts. Just to educate my own self a bit, I consulted Google about these new treats. Zero. Nada. Zilch. Obviously, a kruffin is KK's version of the well-loved muffin. Here: Krispy Kreme + muffin = kruffin. Got it. I can't find pull aparts too. For a much clearer info about KK's Baked Creations, click here.

 
 
 Blueberry kruffin & bacon and cheese pull apart

Looking forward to another batch of something new.

*BF & me
**Doughnuts/donuts= no diff.

No comments: