Tuesday, March 9, 2010

In daylights, in sunsets, in midnights & cups of coffee

I never considered myself as a woman with a steel chest. And under no circumstances shall I ever be. There's always some unknowable cloud of happiness everytime I take a peek at my beloved planner and a Blue Mountain card laden with syrupy lines is safely tucked in there. Excerpts below:


When I think of us ~ and of all the things the two of us bring to our relationship ~ I am so incredibly thankful.

I am thankful... that our two paths converged and that such a perfect companion was waiting there for me.

I am thankful... that the nicest, sweetest, most wonderful person there could ever be... is here beside me in so many ways. You warm up even the cloudiest of times, inspire those "mmm..." kind of dreams in my days, and give my hopes a place they love to come home to.

I am thankful... that I can open up to you and share every side of me, every facet of my life and my personality, and that you are so understanding, so supportive, and so good at making me realize that you are willing to accept me for what I am. That kind of reassurance is priceless to me, and I will treasure that feeling forever.

I am thankful... that my wishes and my tomorrows and my smiles never seemed as hopeful or as happy or as bright.

So please... allow me to thank you for being my love, my desire, my dream come true, and the very best thing in my life.

I can't even begin to count all the joys you've given me.
You see, it ain't bad to spill syrup in WWW once in a while. Saccharine, yes? BTW, the title comes from RENT's Seasons of Love. Let's load up on sugar!

No comments: