Thursday, July 29, 2010

Kooky & Luscious Revisited

Date of visit: July 2, 2010

Since the BF get to spend the whole working day with me, then lunch time should be a bit special than my daily lunch time at the office pantry with my baon. So it's Kooky & Luscious for lunch. This small resto is a familiar sight for Ayala Avenue peeps, and for me, it's a perfect spot for quiet lunch date. Two top reasons why we frequent this place: pochero and dementia.

 At 11:30 a.m., it's really peace and quiet at the 2/F. We don't see hungry corporate slaves yet. YET. After five minutes, the place was packed already. Forgot to take a pic though.

.
Green amusement: my skirt, cushioned chair and wall 

Then our orders arrived. Amusement with green came to a halt.

I love the vegetable lasagne! I'm craving for it right now. I can still remember all the gooey cheese and the yummy veggie combo inside. 

BF's perennial favorite: pochero and brown rice

BUT, of course, lunch at Kooky & Luscious isn't complete without dementia. Layers of chocolate mousse with ganache. Bittersweet goodness in a plate.

Kooky & Luscious doesn't disappoint. Very convenient and reasonable prices considering the prime location and quick service.


Kooky & Luscious
Ground Level, Metrobankcard Bldg.
6778 Ayala Avenue

Makati City

No comments: